Maintenance Technician ($1500 sign on bonus + Yearly Bonus + Benefits+ 20% off Unit)
Company: Related Companies
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Related Management is currently seeking an experienced Make Ready
for our market-rate housing community located in Carrolton, TX .
This complex has 528 unit . In the scope of painting, cleaning,
plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliance repairs the Make
ready will be responsible for:
- Completion of resident work orders (general repairs, plumbing,
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition and follow a
preventative maintenance schedule
- Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor about unsafe or
hazardous environments on the property
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability &
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
Compensation: 19-21/hr + benefits + bonus potential
- 2 years of experience in general maintenance
- Affordable housing experience preferred
- HVAC : repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts,
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors,
shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs,
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power
circuits, replacing switches, etc.
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
*Emergency on-call rotation is required.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination
policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As
a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are
required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable
accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier
portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating
portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including
luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury
condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located
throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio,
we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their
respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property
management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently
exceeds our residents' and commercial tenants' expectations. Our
dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of
service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key
differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For information about how we use your personal information,
including information submitted for career opportunities, please
Keywords: Related Companies, Carrollton , Maintenance Technician ($1500 sign on bonus + Yearly Bonus + Benefits+ 20% off Unit), Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!