Company: Intertape Polymer Group
Posted on: September 14, 2021
DFW-03 WS-03 WS-LC
1. Installing, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment including
replacing motors, relays, and switches on varied machinery up to
and including three phases 480-volt energy.
2. Performing preventive maintenance and maintains records to
ensure safe, reliable equipment.
3. Serving as point person for production personnel in regard to
preventative maintenance and problem equipment troubleshooting.
4. Diagnosing and repair forklifts, pumps, hydraulics, and other
5. Maintaining and refilling parts inventory
6. Providing prompt response to and resolution of unplanned
equipment failures resulting in production down time.
7. Effectively communicates with machine operators and supervisors
including equipment issues and safety concerns and infractions.
8. Properly utilize Personal Protective Equipment
9. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
10. Related tasks as requested by supervisor.
Shift start: 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Monday - Friday, some Saturdays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have at least 5 years industrial maintenance experience
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Intertape Polymer Group
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the
development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film
based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene
and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered
coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail
Keywords: Intertape Polymer Group, Carrollton , Maintenance Technician, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!