Glass Handler *$1,000 Hiring Bonus*
Posted on: October 3, 2021
The Glass Handler is part of the glass department, responsible
for production schedules, loading, and unloading glass. This role
oversees sorting glass according to the paperwork specifications.
Checks glass quality and can identify primary glass defects. This
position stages pieces of product onto racks to continue with the
next part of the process.
- Maintain a count of the number of pieces of glass placed on the
- Place the glass in the proper orientation onto racks
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies
- Moves glass from one stand to another
- Repeats the process until the rack is full
- Inspect glass for any defects
- Communicate with shift supervisors and other line support
regarding glass issues
- Turn in completed orders on time
- Process work orders and procedures
- Perform other duties and responsibilities requested by the
- Regular attendance, timeliness, and scheduling flexibility
Keywords: Boral, Carrollton , Glass Handler *$1,000 Hiring Bonus*, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!