Dietitian - CNSC
Posted on: October 7, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Aramark was ranked number one in its industry in the 2007 FORTUNE
500 survey and has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top
three in its industry among FORTUNE's "America's Most Admired
Companies." Understanding that clinical excellence and the
environment are interdependent, Aramark Healthcare makes an impact
by helping nearly 1,300 partners across North America deliver the
optimal healthcare experience for patients and their families and
the physicians and nurses who care for them.
Clinical Dietitian Specialist - CNSC- Carrollton Regional
The position requires a Registered Dietitian who concentrates on
one aspect in the profession of dietetics, has additional
certification, and often has expanded roles beyond Entry-Level
practice. The individual plans and administers activities related
to resident/patient nutrition care, complying
with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory
agencies, and the client. The individual also establishes and leads
effective multidisciplinary relationships within their clinical
specialty to provide a uniform approach to patient/resident
- The main focus of this position is on patient care within
Specialty Certification practice area.
- Maintain dietetic registration, state-required credentials
and/or licensure, specialty credentials, and continuing education
- Scope of practice may include In-Patients and/or
- Manage the development and implementation plan for nutrition
intervention in accordance with the Nutrition Care Process.
- Conduct patient nutrition assessment on a population that may
include higher overall patient acuity, prioritizing care within the
Specialty Certification practice area.
- Assess educational needs and the presence of barriers to
learning. Provide nutrition counseling for individuals and groups,
taking into consideration any adaptations to teaching methods
necessary to meet patient learning needs.
- Utilize assessment & evaluation techniques that take into
consideration the various needs of age-specific populations as well
as cultural, religious, and ethnic concerns.
- Evaluate achievement of learning objectives by the patient
and/or family. Provide appropriate follow-ups in accordance with
the patient's treatment goals, referring patients for outpatient
counseling, community, or home health services as appropriate.
- Deliver strong operational performance by executing against
Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs,
continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and
necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal
service to patients/residents.
- Closely interact with medical staff as well as food & nutrition
services staff in order to ensure conformance with prescribed
nutrition care orders.
- Partner with medical professionals to meet objectives and to
find innovative ways to shorten hospital lengths of stay and to
minimize rates of readmission.
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation that summarizes
the nutrition care plan in the patient's medical record, including
nutrition assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation, and progress
- Maintain clinical productivity standards and accurate record
keeping of daily clinical activities, including information for
scheduling and billing.
- Demonstrate accountability for the proper use of patients'
protected health information.
- Build and strengthen client relations through rounding in order
to drive patient satisfaction.
The position is considered a inpatient specialty clinical position,
and requires at least 2 years of practice experience in the
specialty field - Nutrition Support.
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a US regionally
accredited university or college and course work accredited or
approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition
and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a
health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice
corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate
- Pass a national examination administered by the Commission on
Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Obtain / Maintain required state licensure to practice
- Must have at least 24 months of clinical practice experience in
the specialty field.
- Must have a current Certified Nutrition Support Clinician
Keywords: Aramark, Carrollton , Dietitian - CNSC, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!