Leading technology service supporting law
enforcement, LeadsOnline, is seeking a talented Account
Compensation: $45-50K base,
total compensation up to $70k.
Benefits: 401K matching after 1 year
and Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD)
Plus: Free 24-hour gym access in our building and
free covered parking
Location: In-office position.
Office located at The Shops of Legacy, Plano TX
Hours: Normal business hours with 30% travel
required at peak conference season.
Account Manager Overview:
We are launching innovative new products to make
communities safer at a time when communities need us the most.
Thus, we are expanding our team to accomplish big goals and
are seeking a qualified Account Managers. The Account
Manager must proactively develop working relationships with
investigators and with command-level law enforcement personnel.
This person is strategic in how they navigate these organizations
and are purposeful in every contact. This person must also position
our services to meet the critical needs of the agency and advance
through the buying process to create a long-term, mutually
beneficial client relationship.
The Account Manager generates revenue through upgrading
existing client accounts as well as by proactive sales of law
enforcement agency accounts. Ensures retention through thorough
client onboarding and maintenance of accounts throughout the
Our product is an ever-evolving software service, and
puzzle-solving skills, thinking on your feet, and a commitment to
continuous learning and growth are keys to success. This is
meaningful work, and LeadsOnline team members are proud to
- 3+ years of B2B or government sales
including inside sales, outside sales, trade shows, and events.
Experience in SaaS, data services, and/or law enforcement
technology is a plus.
- Experience using Outlook, Word,
- Experience using CRM system and sales
pipeline technologies to keep your notes, tasks, and
- Ability to steadily and systematically
advance clients through a documented funnel with defined stages and
purposeful next steps.
- Excellent networking skills to qualify
buyers, navigate through complex organizations, generate grassroots
consensus, provide and present a compelling business case and close
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must show documentation of eligibility to
work in the U.S
Account Manager Job
- Identify market potential for upgrades and small account
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making
initial presentations, and understanding account requirements.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential accounts,
explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections,
and preparing contracts.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing client
agencies, both with Command Staff contacts and users.
- Ensure retention and renewal through cultivating
- Present executive briefing to Command Staff and be capable of
training large groups in both person and virtually.
- Field incoming requests for user accounts, additional
trainings, renewal/invoice questions.
- Must be able to research and anticipate projected renewal
amounts when requested by agencies working on budget
- Must be able to research and decipher both proposed legislation
as well as existing statutes and ordinances as it relates to
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring
competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Must be able to work individually but contribute towards
quarterly team goals.
- Job requires occasional travel and representation at
- Serves internal and external customers with diligence,
persistence and energy.
- Adhere to company and job-specific security protocols; maintain
confidentiality of Leads’ System data and proprietary
Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- A hunter, go-getter, and competitor.
- Not reluctant to pick up the phone, jump on
a plane, or make a friend at a conference.
- Love, love, loves winning, and take pride
in knocking out anything standing between you and your goal.
- Thrives in building relationships with
client and prospective client leaders. They refer you without
- Seeks to understand. Asks great,
thought-provoking questions that draw out their client’s needs.
Listens carefully to their answer.
- Brings contagious energy to the office
At LeadsOnline we exist to help our roughly 5,000 law
enforcement client agencies across the country advance their cases,
careers, and causes using our proprietary data, well-designed
technology, and exceptional teamwork. We also help businesses,
which are typically required by law to report their transactions to
law enforcement to frictionlessly comply with local reporting
With over 1.4 billion transactions in our database, we
help law enforcement connect the dots to advance their cases.
Partnerships with pawn shops and scrap yards across the country as
well as with, eBay, OfferUp, and ecoATM allow investigators to
identify missing items or individuals to those in their cases
through various online search techniques. We frequently play an
instrumental role in helping investigators solve everything from
stolen family heirlooms to homicides with just a few
What you can expect from us:
We believe the work we do makes a difference in the
lives of our users, the communities they protect, and the victims
they serve. We want you to develop and grow. You will have
access to any technical or soft skill training through sites like
Pluralsight, WildSparq, and RightNow Media. If we don’t have it,
just ask. We take our work seriously but don’t take ourselves
too seriously. You’ll have fun here.