Specialist, Partner Support
Company: Charles Schwab
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Type: RegularYour OpportunityClient Service & Support
(CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab
Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients
to fulfill our purpose of championing every client's goals with
passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged
financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by
providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a
focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients
and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with
clients and employees one interaction at a time. The Partner
Support Team supports the Retail and Satellite Branches regarding
general operational/service questions and complex research
requests. The team is designed to foster close relationships with
branch partners and prompt resolution of all calls and escalated
issues, including direct contact with clients as needed. In
addition this role will continue to shift more routine work away
from the branch. The team has a focus on proactive communication
and outreach to ensure we build trust and confidence in the model.
The team also identifies and escalates improvement opportunities
related to systems and business processes.What you are good at
- As a Resolution Specialist with Partner Support, you will have
the opportunity to; Provide timely, high quality responses to
branch questions and escalations, while balancing the firm's and
the client's needs.
- Manage workflow received via phone, service wizard, or email,
so the ability to adapt and adjust priorities regularly is a
- Build relationships with our branch partners.
- Deliver Raving Fans service, bring positive energy, problem
solving skills, and a "willing to help" attitude.
- Navigate Schwab's investment products and services, as well as
place trades and be knowledgeable of the latest market trends.
- Focus on prompt and accurate responses and escalation
resolution, while actively navigating internal departments and
vendors to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
- Conduct proactive outreach to assigned branch partners to
build, having ownership and willingness to "quarterback" a wide
range of branch issues, conduct in-depth research of escalated
issues as necessary, procedures review, and identification and
reporting of improvement opportunities.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to team
- Proactively identify opportunity areas while partnering with
the branches and problem solve before issues evolve.
- Client contact is primarily with internal branch partners and
external clients, but also includes internal business
- Accordingly, the role requires a high degree of business acumen
and judgment, self-motivation, organizational skills, and capacity
to handle stressful situations in the utmost client focused
manner.What you have
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required.
- Strong desire to work with the branch network and build
positive, trusting relationships with the FCs, AFCs, CRSs and
- Must have strong working knowledge of Schwab internal systems,
tools, and resources; including but not limited to Client Central,
Trade Screens, MyQ, Service Wizards, MARS, and IWIN.
- Passion for customer service, positive attitude, enthusiasm,
professionalism, strong client focus. A team player who drives
engagement, and strong desire to help people.
- Experience addressing client service issues from/with a wide
array of field partners and contact mechanisms.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including success
with time management.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team.--#LI-AV1Why
work for us?Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are
committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and
achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in
reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better,
more modern way to build and manage wealth.Benefits: A competitive
and flexible package designed to empower you for today and
tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to
help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and
in the future. Explore .Schwab is committed to building a diverse
and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any
status that is protected by law. Please click to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing
women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require
reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human
Resources at or call .TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles
Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we
believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes
beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and
Keywords: Charles Schwab, Carrollton , Specialist, Partner Support, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!