DOT Delivery Assistant
Posted on: January 4, 2022
$20.00 - $25.00 per hour base pay
We are looking for bright energetic individuals to join our team of
Delivery Drivers. Our Drivers are responsible for the delivery and
setup of merchandise in the customers' home. Driver's perform the
necessary delivery functions in a safe and professional manner,
while staying on schedule to meet our customers' expectations. If
you are highly motivated to succeed and enjoy hands-on work, this
is the opportunity for you. You will thrive in our team environment
where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity,
Quality and Teamwork.
Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
The safety of our team members is our priority, so we are
implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols
based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all
Havertys pays a Customer Satisfaction Bonus per delivery in
addition to your hourly and overtime rate.
Driver Base Pay is $20.00- $25.00
- Operate the delivery vehicle in a safe and courteous
- Setting up furniture and securing goods as needed.
- Maintaining high performance levels by keeping within the
customer time window.
- Accurately communicate and document the delivery transaction
with customer using either a mobile device or the provided
- Unload or load product as needed at stores or warehouse.
- Assist in the warehouse or showroom if needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 21 Years or older
- No delivery experience required; training provided
- Must have current Driver's License and have a clean driving
record with minimal moving violations
- Must be willing and able to push, pull, and repeatedly team
lift 110 pounds throughout your shift
- Must be able to achieve DOT Certification
- Must be able to pass Background requirementsDisclaimer
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status
or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Warehouse, Manufacturing
Keywords: Havertys, Carrollton , DOT Delivery Assistant, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!