Company: Kura Sushi
Posted on: May 13, 2022
KURA SUSHI - -Pioneers of the revolving sushi concept!
-Interview for our wonderful location in -Carrolton, TX! -We'd love
to have you JOIN OUR TEAM!Wages: -$9.00/hour -(average after tips
can be $10-16/hour)
Who we are: -Kura Sushi USA is an innovative and tech interactive
Japanese restaurant established in 2008 as a subsidiary of Kura
Sushi, Inc. Since the opening of the first restaurant in Osaka,
Japan in 1977, the Kura Corporation has grown substantially with
over 540 locations across Japan, Taiwan and the United States.
What were about: -Kura Sushi -is on a mission to revolutionize the
sushi dining experience. As pioneers of the revolving sushi
concept, we combine advanced technology, premium ingredients, and
affordable prices to enhance the unique revolving sushi dining
experience.*What is your favorite type of sushi? Discover your
Sushi passion!*At Kura Sushi, our Sushi Preps/Cooks take pride in
ensuring our Guests are provided with the freshest, tastiest food
by utilizing the unique Kura System. No prior sushi experience
needed! But a can-do, positive attitude is a must! -Expectations: -
- - - - - - -Accurately prepare and portion fish in accordance with
Kuras recipes and procedures - - - - - - - -Accurately prepare
other menu items in accordance with Kuras recipes and procedures -
- - - - - - -Efficiently receive orders through the Kura System - -
- - - - - -Prepare high-quality dishes aligned with Kura standards
- - - - - - - -Maintain clean and organized prep stations - - - - -
- - -Stand for long periods of time - - - - - - - -Lift items up to
- Full-time and Part-time hours available!
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends, and
holidaysBenefits:We value our employees' time and efforts! We offer
the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Earn solid Tips!
- Meal discounts
- Flexible scheduling + life-work balance
- Career growth opportunities - we put a strong focus on
promotion from within!
- Generous employee referral program - get paid to work with your
friends! (Conditions apply)
Kura Sushi encourages learning and growth, and we reward team
members who meet and exceed Kuras standards of success. Our
commitment to our team members success is enhanced with competitive
wages and future growth opportunities within the company.
Kura Sushi provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for
us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to
sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race,
religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past,
present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States
(military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected
by federal, state, or local law.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Kura Sushi, Carrollton , Sushi Prep/Staff, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!