Controls Systems Architect
Company: MATRIX Resources
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Seeking a Controls Systems Architect for a direct hire hybrid
role located in Carrollton, TX. Duties include, but are not limited
- Provide expert leadership in the system architecture
specification, innovation and standardization of control
architecture and platform across company business units.
- Partner with product management on the effective development
and efficient use of controls in future multi-generation product
lines and technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for the definition of system architecture platforms
that satisfy our customer needs and meet existing guidelines and
regulations within cost and schedule constraints.
- Facilitate cost-benefit analysis and work closely with
engineering and marketing teams to determine the optimal system
features while leveraging existing technologies.
- Work closely with engineering development teams to assure
alignment of technical and product roadmaps.
- Develop and design future control architectures and collaborate
closely with Engineering's advanced technology group.
- Actively investigate and study relevant technology and customer
trends to anticipate customer and technical needs for the Controls
- Ability to join and participate in external committees,
technical bodies and organizations in order to stay up to date with
the latest guidelines, standards and compliant with requirements in
- Participate in the development of hardware and software system
- Focus future plans towards allowing our controls to be easy to
use, install, and configure while maintaining flexibility for
- Collaborate with the Software, Hardware, mechanical, service
and manufacturing teams to define future control platforms for the
residential, commercial and refrigeration product lines.
- Develop innovative ideas to differentiate our future control
- Support and maintain system engineering and system architecture
- Actively participate in the definition and implementation of
new processes and improvements.Qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer
Engineering or related field.
- A master's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Requires at least 15 years of applicable experience in the
Controls or Embedded electronics industry with a focus on System
Engineering and Architecture.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven track record in System design and Product development is
- Extremely high-level understanding of commonly used concepts,
practices, and procedures within systems architecture.
- Requires a high level of knowledge of design techniques, tools,
and principles involved in production of precision technical
- Expert knowledge on controls systems.Thanks,Nandit
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Carrollton , Controls Systems Architect, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!