Quality Assurance Advisor Senior-Fraud/AML-Remote
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Quality
Assurance Advisor Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ,
Colorado Springs, CO, Tampa, FL, Plano, TX and Charlotte, NC
facility. remote is available.Job RequirementsResponsible for
developing, implementing and sustaining quality assurance/control
programs to ensure effective and efficient policies, processes, and
procedures are aligned and followed Conducts quality reviews and
delivers results to appropriate stakeholders and develops action
plans for success.Primary Responsibilities:Job Description
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled. - - -
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Uses advanced knowledge to provide guidance in the design,
assessment, implementation and/or administration of complex quality
assurance/control programs, practices and policies.
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and
process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal
practices and regulatory requirements.
- Uses quality methods and tools to identify, analyze, improve,
and implement effective and efficient business solutions.
- Performs independent assessments to identify training needs and
improvement opportunities for program effectiveness.
- Briefs senior management on results, trends, studies, and
initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
- Serves as a functional expert and coach to peers and team
members and acts as a resource for escalated issues of an unusual
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years progressive operations or process
- 2 years quality assurance, control or quality improvement
- Previous experience operating in a financial services
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing data, identifying trends,
and influencing decisions on recommended strategies to remedy
- Knowledge of federal laws, rules, and regulations, to include:
-USA Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC/Sanctions.Preferred
- 6 years of progressive related experience in a quality
assurance, control role within a financial services industry,
combined with customer service, operations, or processing
experience in relevant industry.
- Preferred Fraud or AML experience.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to
deliver presentations and communicate information in a way that is
easily understood by varying audiences.
- Advanced understanding of the quality assurance discipline and
demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards
work products and deliverables.The above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the
job.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing market
data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You
are paid within the salary range based on your experience and
market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200 -
$144,500* (this does not include geographic differential it may be
applied based on your work location)Employees may be eligible for
pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual
performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average. - Shift
premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable
roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours. -
-Benefits: -At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. - These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. - Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals. Please click on the link below for
more details.Relocation assistance is not available for this
Keywords: USAA, Carrollton , Quality Assurance Advisor Senior-Fraud/AML-Remote, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!