Solutions Architect - Irving, TX
Posted on: September 15, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As a Solutions Architect for the Verizon Consumer Group (VCG)
Customer Communications Team, you'll be responsible for driving
continuous innovation in our marketing communications platforms.
Partnering with our business and IT teams, you'll develop and
ensure the proper implementation of business requirements that
enable next-generation personalization and cross-vehicle
orchestration for more than 10 billion communications delivered to
our customers each year.
- - Lead creation of business and technology requirements, and
establish prioritization for the development and enhancement of
communication platform capabilities.
- - Partner cross-functionally / with 3rd party solutions partners
to develop foundational capabilities that drive next-generation
communications journeys & orchestration.
- - In partnership with IT and business teams, develop custom
solutions that leverage Verizon's Martech stack, platforms & core
infrastructure to deliver highly personalized customer
- - Define and manage cross-platform integration points and
- - Architect, evaluate & lead the adoption of innovative solutions
to address current and future business needs.
- - Leverage audience management platforms, AI, ML, modeling and
real time decisioning to generate actionable customer insights to
prioritize customer communications and enhance customer
- - Integrate 3rd party and in-house testing & optimization
solutions with the current Martech stack to facilitate
champion/challenger and multivariate testing.
- - Ensure solutions produce measurable results that align to
business priorities and KPIs.
- - Implement rules & processes to be compliant with privacy &
security policies for customer communications.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes
work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- - Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- - Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- - Knowledge of a "Tier 1" commercial email deployment
- - Experience with commercial marketing clouds, such as Adobe,
Responsys, and/or Salesforce.
- - Experience with lifecycle and/or customer-facing marketing
- - Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- - A degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Design,
Management Information Systems, or a related IT or technology
- - MBA or other Master's degree.
- - Experience in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM),
Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) or equivalent marketing
- - Experience with solution design, development and technical
consulting through collaboration between business and IT teams.
- - Knowledge of campaign performance analysis to drive continuous
- - High degree of independence and resourcefulness - ability to
balance multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and meet
deliverable dates independently.
- - Knowledge of encryption, data security, and customer privacy
- - Strong analytical, research and organization skills and
attention to detail.
RPL, or Python).
- - Knowledge of SQL, ETL and data transformation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be
provided during the hiring process.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Enterprise Architect, Location: Carrollton,
TX - 75010 , PL: 545813927
Keywords: Verizon, Carrollton , Solutions Architect - Irving, TX, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!