Accounts Receivable Representative I
Company: Impact Property Solutions
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Accounts Receivable RepresentativeImpact Property Solutions is
one of the nation's top providers of Multi-Family flooring
replacement and new construction. Impact offers flooring material
selection and procurement, project management, contract
administration, installation construction & development services
all under one roof. Our company has completed hundreds of millions
of dollars in renovations and new construction over the past 25+
years and has built a team of 140 + highly skilled professionals
with the tested expertise to oversee both small- and large-scale
projects from concept to completion.Impact Property Solutions is
currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative to join our
team of experts. The Accounts Receivable Representative will
contact past due debtors, enable effective customer service
relationships to secure payment solutions for amounts owed. Our
collection efforts are more service oriented than aggressive. You
must be able to build rapport quickly over the phone and maintain
client relationships.Accounts Receivable Representative Essential
Job FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
- Account maintenance: collection calls, emails, negotiate and
secure payment on delinquent accounts and address issues.
- Continuously review aging and make timely calls to customer
with delinquent balances.
- Facilitate weekly ageing meetings with sales team to review
problematic accounts and develop collection strategies and
- Reach acceptable payment solutions on past due accounts.
- Resolve outstanding balances
- Review credit memos for accuracy/duplication.
- Use best practice processes to conduct investigations, price
errors, account reconciliation, billing errors and research.
Contact sales regarding orders and pricing discrepancies.
- Minimize bad debt by staying informed and maintaining
- Identifying customers who have a potential of becoming
delinquent and escalating problem accounts in a timely manner.
- Place accounts on or remove from credit hold, review and assign
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Set up new accounts and vendors.
- Initiate lien process when necessary.Accounts Receivable
- Problem assessment and resolution, and collaboration across
- Excellent customer service skills, especially communication and
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- MS office (MS word and excel) and PC fluency required
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong persistence and deadline oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple
responsibilitiesAccounts Receivable Representative Education and
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must have 2-years' experience in collections in a call center
- 3 years or more Accounts Receivable experience
- A/R management Experience
- Contractor/construction/material sales accounting experience
- RFMS systems experience a plus
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Generous PTO plus paid HolidaysPhysical demandsProlonged
periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be
able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Keywords: Impact Property Solutions, Carrollton , Accounts Receivable Representative I, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!