Data Coordinator II
Company: IntrinsiQ Specialty Solutions, Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts extensively with other internal departments
throughout the corporation in order to provide information, resolve
issues, and to support cross-functional projects; rapidly detects
and corrects problems ensuring root cause of the issue has been
addressed. Also works closely with associates to accomplish tasks
relative to information requirements-gathering and research
- Collaborates with team members in order to continuously look
for opportunities to improve processes.
- Ensures data accuracy and integrity of managed information in
order to avoid rework.
- Responsible for taking ownership of the process and being
accountable for data management changes and setting up new items
from new and existing data sources.
- Responsible for new item setups for specific contracts and
other ION GPO meetings, promotional activities and other projects
- Handles incoming inquiries such as information regarding item
and supplier information and product setups.
- Maintains supplier and specialty files and information;
provides support for departmental projects related to data
- Establishes exception reporting, researches data discrepancies
and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Utilizes and customizes the use of automated tools for mass
- Work with product teams closely to obtain SME understanding of
assets and item master processes.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with clinical, claims, pharmacy data. Familiarity
with EMR systems and data sources.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business
administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or
similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a
four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of
experience and education. Normally requires one (1) to two (2)
years directly related experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems, processes and procedures
supporting Pricing and Data Management.
- Working knowledge of data flows from source acquisition through
QA and delivery to report development teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills: ability to resolve issues
effectively and efficiently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to implement processes according to SOPs, policies, and
- Excellent data entry and computer application skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
$40,600 - 57,970
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The
actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in
Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum
salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: IntrinsiQ Specialty Solutions, Inc
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: IntrinsiQ Specialty Solutions, Inc, Carrollton , Data Coordinator II, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!