Veterans Preferred - Strategic Account Coordinator
Company: Integrated Commercialization, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Are you looking to make
a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will
find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient
focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization,
we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Be a Healthcare Hero! Work for a Fortune 8 global organization
where we put our People First! Now offering a sign-on bonus of
$2,000.00 for new employees!!!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team
members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine
status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine
due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious
belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy
and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages projects of a complex nature related to departmental
performance; initiates, establishes, and maintains business
relationships with all key stakeholders of the project, both
internal and external; manages resources appropriately in order to
reach goals and objectives.
2. Assists with day-to-day operations of the department as directed
by the customer service manager or director; works with teams and
management to resolve schedule and resource conflicts.
3. Contributes to the creation, documentation, and maintenance of
standard operating guidelines, procedures, templates and tools;
looks for opportunities to standardize and simplify documentation
and procedures across all models.
4. Proactively searches for and presents process improvement
opportunities to management; assists management in defining,
planning and implementing solutions.
5. Identifies training needs and assists in developing training
programs to meet those needs.
6. Identifies reporting needs and develops reports to support
client requirements and ICS performance goals; works with
supervisors to standardize reporting as much as possible across the
models and ensures that all supervisors understand and use the
reporting tools effectively.
7. Identifies and defines IT needs for the department; works with
various IT departments to ensure hardware and software needs are
8. Monitors and supports maintenance of the Document Management
9. Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires some training in fields such as business administration,
accounting, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar
vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year
Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or
equivalent combination of experience and education; normally
requires a minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible and
related experience, including at least two (2) years at a
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Excellent customer service skills
2. Working knowledge of all Direct Model client requirements,
computer systems, and standard departmental procedures
3. Good interpersonal skills
4. Good relationship building skills
5. Good oral and written communication skills
6. Good group presentation skills
7. Good analytical and organizational skills
8. Good leadership skills; strong staff development skills
9. Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite; expert in Goldmine,
BAAN; working knowledge of ASW and Siebel; understanding of the EDI
and web site processes
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: Integrated Commercialization, LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Integrated Commercialization, LLC, Carrollton , Veterans Preferred - Strategic Account Coordinator, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!