Company: MFS Supply LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position Summary: *
Material Handler is responsible for all replenishment of and on the
production line. The role is crucial in maintaining the build
demand per production schedule.
*Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities: *
* Consistently load production tables with product for the assembly
* Organize the SKU configuration prior to build for packaging
* Ensure supply levels for the assembly team are always at desired
* Always maintain a clean workstation.
* Follow and ensure all safety standards are met.
* Communicates effectively with lead.
* Other tasks as requested.
* Ensures compliance to quality control, 6S, and OSHA
* Conformity of all company policy and customer request(s).
*Working Conditions/Environment: *
Works primarily in a warehouse environment where the employee is
regularly required to stand for long periods of time. They will
need to be able to lift up to 75 pounds regularly. Also walk,
reach, grasp and bend while moving throughout the facility. May be
required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The employee
may periodically be exposed to non-ambient temperatures, odors, or
dust. All required PPE must always be worn while in the warehouse
environment in accordance with company policies and safety
*Qualification Requirements: *
* 1-3 years warehouse experience preferred
* High school graduate or GED equivalent.
* Basic reading and math skills required.
* Electric Pallet Jack experience
* Good communication skills
* Team Player
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: MFS Supply LLC, Carrollton , Material Handler, Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!