Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Are you a compassionate and dependable individual who is looking
for a career that means something? Do you have a passion for
serving others and a desire to know you are making a difference? If
so, we have a position for you! Sagora Senior Living is in search
of a hard-working and caring Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to
join our team! CNAs assists residents with activities of daily
living, personal hygiene, and mobility by prioritizing their
wellbeing and ensuring they maintain their dignity and
independence. Are you up for the challenge? Join our team at one of
our senior living communities offering independent living, assisted
living, or memory care where we put Residents First while being
team-focused and quality centered. We put Residents First, and our
Associates Matter! At Sagora, we invest and empower our team
members for upward movement within the company and in their career.
We are certified as a Great Place to Work based on team member
surveys! Apply now to join our dedicated team who cares, just like
you! Our Core Values are Commitment, Empowerment, Communication,
and Excellence! Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the
combination of two words Sage, which means wisdom or wise person,
and Agora, which means a gathering place. Our communities are a
gathering place of wisdom! Benefits: * On Demand Pay Request a pay
advance of up to $500 and get paid the same day!
* Discount and rewards program use for electronics, food, car
buying, travel, fitness, and more!
* Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
* Flex Spending Account
* Dependent Care Flex Plan
* Health Savings Account with employer contributions
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
* Paid time off and Holiday pay
* Associate Assistance Program counseling services at the other end
of the phone!
* Discounted Meal Tickets
* Referral Bonus Program earn money for referring your friends!
* Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to associates
* Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so
much wisdom to share! Position Details: Community Name: Briarview
Senior Living Address: 2645 E. Trinity Mills Rd Carrollton, TX
75006 Phone number: 972-418-1400 Status (FT/PT/PRN): FT Shift(s):
6am-2pm, 10pm-6am What does a CNA at Sagora do? * Caring for the
personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents
* Assist residents with activities of daily living including
wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility
* Aid in daily tasks such as housekeeping, use of telephone,
laundry, transportation, and mail delivery
* Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status
* Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents
* Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room,
serving, and clean up
* Other duties as assigned What do you need to be a CNA? * Must be
certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and meet the
states specific certification requirements
* The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to
* Six months of work experience in a retirement community setting
* Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate
effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates
in English Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from
headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment
services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age,
color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sagora, Carrollton , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!