Company: TreeHouse Foods
Posted on: May 17, 2020
Employee Type:Full timeLocation:TX CarrolltonJob Type:Finance
Planning / AnalysisJob Posting Title:AnalystJob Description:
The Analyst will support the needs of the plants and divisions in 3
main areas of analysis for the business (Reporting, Costing, and
Asset Management). The Analyst is a finance position with
responsibility for providing consistent, baseline reporting along
with specialized reporting capabilities to support the Supply Chain
operations team. This role will have responsibility for developing
analyses that drive business opportunities and reduce risks to the
Supply Chain operations. The Analyst Pool teams will focus on
supply chain processes to develop expertise in business drivers as
well as teams to support baseline reporting needs. The position
will report to the Manager, Analyst Pool.
As part of the Supply Chain finance organization, this position is
responsible for supporting the financial goals of the plants and
division, internal and external financial reporting, and process
and improvement analyses. This includes, but not limited to,
coordinating the analysis of financial results and data that
identifies business opportunities, investments and avoiding risks;
driving continuous improvements, maintaining consistent and
effective baseline reporting and collaborating with pool colleagues
to develop new tools and recommendations for the supply chain
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with FSS, pool colleagues and the Plant Finance team to
manage reporting and requests for analysis.
- Coordinate with functions such as procurement, logistics, etc.
on data and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with the Division team on key analyses such as
Product Costing and other financial reporting.
- Responsible for delivering analysis and insights into financial
drivers for plants and division.
- Participate in the reporting and process improvements via the
Finance MOS initiative.
- Develop analyses to identify financial opportunities and
- Support consistent, baseline reporting across the divisions to
establish easily comparable financial information across
Skills, Experience and Education:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities required:
- Develop complex financial analyses and recommendations for
- Develop financial analyses for strategic goals that identify
business opportunities and avoid risks
- Identify areas of improvement
- Good organizational and prioritization skills with the ability
to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment meeting
deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Ability to learn the business and understand key drivers to
develop effective financial reporting and analysis
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, for effective
interaction with finance and operations teams
- Highly motivated, energetic, hands-on
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Master's Degree: Preferred but not required
Certification/Licensure Required for Job: CPA
Minimum Experience: Two to Six years of finance or accounting.
Travel Requirements: 5-10% for site visits and meetings
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with
your job search or application for employment, please contact us by
sending an email to email@example.com.
In your email please include a description of the specific
accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position
for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TreeHouse Foods, Carrollton , Analyst, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!