Cyber Incident Response Analyst II
Company: Hunter Technical Resources
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Our client in Carrollton is looking to add an Incident Response
Analyst to their team. This person will be responsible for
responding to security breaches, viruses and other potentially
catastrophic incidents in the enterprise that could be significant
security risks. Support the incident response functions for the
Cybersecurity Office. The team is responsible to identify, protect,
detect, respond and recover from cyber security incidents
- Act as the SME and technical lead for all incidents.
- Carefully document the outcome and lessons learned for all
- Prepare metrics and reports for executive review during and
after resolution of any Cyber Incidents.
- Central point of contact for the collection of IR documents for
audit and compliance.
- Primary point of contact for security vendors and 3rd party
agreements evolving from any cyber security incidents.
- Coordinate and work closely with legal, HR and law
- Prepare and process security policy violations discovered from
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Occasional travel within Continental North America may be
- Must have very strong organizational skills.
- Very strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with
the ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbal
and in written form
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook,
- The position requires a sense of urgency and
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and security
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge to
- Attention to detail, organized and able to work and research
- Demonstrated adaptability, analytical and problem-solving, and
attention to detail.
- Bachelor' s degree; experience will be considered in lieu of
- 6+ years' experience in Information Technology; and/or 6+ in an
Information Security role.
- Prior experience working on a Cyber Incident Response
- Experience with compliance standards (PCI/DSS, SOX, FISMA,
FedRAMP, HIPAA etc.)
- Experience with threat assessment, vulnerability analysis, risk
assessment, information gathering, correlating and
- Information Security certification required. Security
certifications may include, but not be limited to CISSP, CISA,
CISM, GSEC and CEH.
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Security.
- Information Security Certification; i.e. CISSP, CISM, CEH,
- Combination of Specialized Information Technology certification
(i.e. MCSE, RHCE, cloud, etc) along with previously mentioned
Keywords: Hunter Technical Resources, Carrollton , Cyber Incident Response Analyst II, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!