Company: International Car Wash Group
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Car Wash US is the world's largest local car wash conglomerate -
with over 200 sites in the United States. Car Wash US operates
under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo 3 Minute Express Wash, Mister
B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory and Supersonic.
The Car Wash US Family is hiring customer service fanatics!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are
successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. We offer
every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for
the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail
- Experience with and ability to troubleshoot electrical systems
and components (Including: starters, fuses, contactors, relays,
sensors, switches, VFD's, three-phase motors, etc.)
- Experience with and ability to troubleshoot pneumatics
(Including: plumbing, valves, solenoids valves, regulators,
cylinders, compressors, air dryers, etc.)
- Experience with and ability to troubleshoot hydraulic systems
(Including: plumbing, flow controls, pumps, valves, motors,
- Experience with and ability to troubleshoot mechanical
(Including: bearings, conveyors, hardware, welding, shocks,
- Experience with and ability to troubleshoot pumps (Including:
plumbing, rebuilds, PRV's, etc.)
- Experience with and ability to troubleshoot water treatment
systems (Including: reclaim, water softeners, boilers, RO)
- Experience with preventative maintenance
- 1-2 years of trade school or equivalent in-field technical
experience in advanced electrical, plumbing, welding, HVAC,
pneumatics, hydraulics, or car washing.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver License in good standing (minimal
violations on MVR)
- General computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to lift and push/pull heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- Highly service-oriented and self-motivated
- Work flexible hours*Must be 18 years or older to apply*
- Ensure equipment repairs and upgrades are safely completed
within a timely manner. Types of repair work would include working
on electrical, plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, water systems, and
other mechanical equipment.
- Displays a drive to improve wash quality and equipment
- Maintain multiple locations (may require overnight stays,
depending on the market).
- Displays effective time management.
- Works well with others and contributes to our team-oriented
culture at ICWG.
Keywords: International Car Wash Group, Carrollton , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!