Apps Dev Tech Lead Analyst
Posted on: February 19, 2021
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior
level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or
revised application systems and programs in coordination with the
Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead
applications systems analysis and programming
- You will be part of a team of talented engineers to enhance and
modernize our customer experience analytics capabilities.-
Teamwork, collaboration and Agile define the way we work
- You will be on the user interface team that monitors
performance and improves certain things to make the ideal
environment for the user.
- You must meet the targets for successful sales growth and
evaluate customer/user experience, identifying their needs in a
- You must sell through other organizations to put
customers/users in unity and completeness and guide the enhancement
of customer experience by elucidating the necessary
- You must guarantee the concurrence of agreements between
partners and push the use-of programs within the company with the
- You must arrange the participation of the company executive
with the end-user appropriately.-
- You will be identifying and creating opportunities for the
retention of Adobe Analytics / Glassbox etc.,
- You will render the information given by the user experience
team into real life user platforms, idealizing performance and
- You will make contributions to the ideal architecture of the
- Drive adoption of capabilities across regions by partnering
with regional business and technology teams
- You will contribute to the microservice architecture
development including RESTAPI and Graphql
- Develop approaches to integrate data into the GCB data lake
(EAP) and prototype methods of developing insights on that data
with our business analytics teams and digital product teams.
- Assist in troubleshooting customer experience issues by
leveraging our capabilities and / or working with other teams to
dive into root cause analysis.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional /
non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing
infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
sources using SQL and AWS -big data' technologies.
- Participate in all team ceremonies including planning,
grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide
actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational
efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data
and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and
support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries
through multiple data centers and AWS/GCP regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members
that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an
innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater
functionality in our data system.Qualifications:
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or
systems analysis products like Glassbox, Adobe Site Catalyst
- Experience or knowledge with integration of these tools with
web, mobile and assisted channels including tagging with and
- Experience building and optimizing -big data' data pipelines,
architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and
external data and processes to answer specific business questions
and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data
structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting
value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and
highly scalable -big data' data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Understanding or ability to dive into data and analyze for
quality, consistency, conformity and become an SME / data steward
of the customer experience analytics datasets
- 3-5 years in technology/engineering roles within medium to
- Practical experience in Digital data analytical role within a
complex environment including assisting in setting design
principles, building technology roadmaps aligned with business
plans and helping to institute governance to ensure alignment of
investment to strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability
to engage and influence technology and business stakeholders at
most levels within an organization on complex technical
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in Java and JVM languages primarily, but familiarity
with other modern languages such as Node.js is a huge plus.
- Experience with Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks Data Platform,
MapR, generic Apache Hadoop distributions, HDFS, Hive, and HBase
connectors, Python, Spark, analytic methods and frameworks is a
- Experience with full-stack development/design using Java/JEE or
other modern programming language Experience with CI/CD with
knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with real-time streaming and stream processing
frameworks is a plus
- Experience with cloud architectures including Amazon AWS and
GCP is a plus
- Strongly developed strategic, analytical and communication
skills evidenced by experience in formulating strategic scenarios,
evaluating trade-offs within a robust commercial framework and
designing practical execution plans.-
- Prior experience web and mobile technology in financial
industry is a must.
- Proven ability to assist in attracting, developing, engaging
and sustaining world-class engineering/technical talent; foster a
culture of innovation and excellence.
- You must be able to write well-written documentations in
- You must be able to write code that depicts the validation of
actions of the user.
- You must be able to work with an Agile and Scrum
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology,
software engineering or a related field.
- Master's degree
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi-) invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .View the
"" poster. View the .View the .View the
Keywords: Citi, Carrollton , Apps Dev Tech Lead Analyst, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!