Plant Operations Director
Company: Signature Healthcare of Carrollton Rehab & Wellnes
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Signature Healthcare of Carrollton Rehab & Wellness Center
Employment Status: Full-Time Signature HealthCARE of Carrollton
Rehab & Wellness Center is a 78-bed facility that offers a wide
array of services that enables our patients and residents to
receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they
require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve
many types of patient and resident needs from short-term
rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your
physician, our staff, including medical specialists, nurses,
nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers,
establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you
or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know
that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be
overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable
resource for you and your family in your decision-making process.
We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with
questions. Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare
company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the
continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted
living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance
accreditation and pioneering person - directed care. Many of our
skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall
rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to
Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare's "Best Places
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring,
training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating
department staff as deemed necessary.
- Supervise the overall maintenance operation of facility.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
- Order and requisition supplies and equipment, as needed, within
- Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by
State and Federal regulations.
- Know and follow established safety rules and policies and
procedures of the maintenance department.
- Keep required records and submit to the Administrator when
- Cooperate with and support other department supervisors and
- Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards
such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling
systems. Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience
- Practical knowledge of day-to-day maintenance and facility
physical plant upkeep.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn
mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw,
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Knowledge of health care regulations pertaining to surveys (
JCAHO/State of TN) of long term care or hospitals.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted - no,
encouraged - to employ their talents and abilities to solve
problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning,
Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn't just hollow
corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and
initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire
organization. Signature HealthCARE is an Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories. For additional
information, please contact: Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent
Acquisition Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change
the landscape of healthcare, forever. Visit LTCrevolution.com to
learn more. 1206 Eleventh Street Carrollton, KY 41008
Keywords: Signature Healthcare of Carrollton Rehab & Wellnes, Carrollton , Plant Operations Director, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!