VAVE Mechanical Engineer
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company OverviewLennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, and Asia.Job DescriptionThis engineer
designs, fabricates, modifies, and evaluates complex mechanical and
electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems. The person
in this position may also coordinate the efforts of drafters,
technical writers, engineering technicians and machine shop
personnel as needed.----Duties include, but are not limited
- Lead VAVE projects including: develop test plans, oversee
testing, manage engineering document changes, manage sample builds,
and coordinate phase-in/phase-out activities across
- Participate in and lead idea generation events to identify
Value Engineering projects to drive material cost reduction
- Evaluate components, materials, and processes for value
- Write test procedures, compile and evaluate design and test
data and prepare technical specifications.
- Recommend design approaches to meet production requirements for
new or improved products or processes.
- Coordinate with technical support personnel to conduct
prototypes or experimental runs for products or
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year engineering experience in a manufacturing
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science
- Experience with analytical and CAD software.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved
in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the HVAC or appliance industries is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Experience with CTO bills of material is a plus.WHAT WE
OFFER--At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our
employees.-- This is why we are committed to providing limitless
opportunities for growth and development of all our employees,
largely promoting from within the organization.-- Our VAVE
Mechanical Engineer position is ideal for anyone looking for a
career with long term growth possibilities.--Benefits:
- Competitive base salary--
- Annual bonus
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
Keywords: Lennox International, Carrollton , VAVE Mechanical Engineer, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!