Warehouse Associate - 3rd Shift
Company: Specialists Group LLC, The
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Warehouse Associate 3rd Shift
Web ID: HDB10821
Compensation: $13.00 to $17.00 per
Education: High School Diploma or
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching,
Dental insurance, Health insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Summary: Established manufacturing company in Carrollton Texas
looking for experienced Warehouse Associate with forklift and
overhead crane background. Job Description:
- Use forklift and overhead crane to load metals material onto
flatbed trucks for delivery.
- Assemble material for shipment or machines in accordance with
specifications and instructions on orders.
- Unload and receive material, weighs, counts, check sizes. Place
into stock racks or designated areas.
- Record necessary information on receiving tickets or other
- Perform tallying, stamping, and sorting as required.
- Maintain safety, quality and productivity standards of each job
assignment. Job Requirements:
- Must have some experience in a warehouse
- Forklift experience
- Experience with overhead crane preferred.
- This is a 3rd shift position.
- Must be able to accurately use measuring tools, specifically a
tape measure, micrometer, and caliper
Keywords: Specialists Group LLC, The, Carrollton , Warehouse Associate - 3rd Shift, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!