Company: Crescent Bank
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The Business Analyst has primary responsibility for identifying
opportunities and risks to the business and identifying and
implementing strategies that will improve the overall performance
and profitability of the company. The Business Analyst will
typically analyze many areas of the business with guidance from a
more senior analyst.Company Profile:Crescent Bank is a privately
owned, state chartered, FDIC insured commercial bank. We have been
in business for over 25 years and are located in over 20 states.
While our primary business is providing auto loans to those who
have a hard time securing a loan, we also provide a variety of
personal and business banking services throughout Louisiana. We
strive for employee advancement and growth. We offer a wide variety
of benefits. Unlike your average bankers, we actually have fun.
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- AD&D and Multiple Life Insurances
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Payroll On Demand as you earn itEssential Duties and
- In specific areas of the business Identify opportunities and
risks. Identify and implement solutions to the opportunities and
risks that improve the company's performance and
- With guidance from a more senior analyst, identify options for
potential solutions to business risks and opportunities.
- Create Analytical frameworks to evaluate different solutions to
risks and opportunities.
- Use Analytical techniques, for example past performance,
testing, statistical modeling, and financial modeling to ground the
value of different solutions.
- Areas of analysis may include, credit, pricing, operations,
finance, and overall business strategy.
- Identify customer's needs and wants and build solutions that
meet or exceeds them.
- Monitor performance of a business area and tests being
performed in that business area. Draw insight from the monitoring
to identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Works effectively as part of a team atmosphere to perform
duties and achieve daily operational goals
- Meets productivity standards in accordance with Crescent Bank's
confidentiality policies and organizational values
- Performs additional duties as needed within the
- The candidate should hold a bachelor's degree in a major with
an analytical focus, examples include Engineering, Science,
Mathematics, Finance, and Economics.
- 0-3 years related experience performing analytical work is
- Strong analytical and model development skills and advanced
knowledge of Excel and data mining tools such as SQL, SAS, R or
- Track record of delivering improved business results.
- Demonstrated experience building long-term relationships with
strategic business partners.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well
as function within a team environment.
- Effective verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results on
- Project and time management skills; specifically the ability to
execute project plans across diverse teams in order to successfully
meet corporate objectives.
Keywords: Crescent Bank, Carrollton , Business analyst, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!