Class A OTR Driver Trainer + Extra Pay
Company: Sweet Express, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Class A OTR Driver Trainer Extra Pay
Sweet Express was named as the 207th Largest Fleet Carrier by CCJ
(Commercial Carrier Journal) in 2021.
Sweet Express was able to increase positive growth, both in
revenue, and overall Feet size.
This growth was attributed to an all hands on deck approach from
everyone involved, especially our drivers and our employees.
Amazing business partnerships and all of the wonderful people we
cross paths daily, played a crucial hand to our success as
Sweet Express is hiring professional and motivated Drivers needed
to join our fast-growing fleet. We are family-oriented and have
been providing exceptional service for over 17 years. We take pride
in demonstrating integrity, honesty, respect, and
We re dedicated on making our Driver s #1. We understand that
driving can be stressful, so our goal is to figure out how we can
make it better for each and every Driver.
- A National study among Carriers showed that sitting and
waiting, No Loads .SLOW Freight...Bad Info, Nights, and
Weekends...Made the #1 spot in Driver Frustration.
- Sitting and Waiting is one of the most difficult, painful, and
most frustrating things a Driver has to put up with! With us...75%
of the time your drop and hook!
- Good, safe, and clean equipment is an important point for many
drivers. There are many ways companies can ensure that the driver s
equipment continues to be something they can be proud of. Even the
simplest of things like making truck washes more
- Truck Repair Facilities.
- 24hr Dispatch.
- 24hr Mechanics.
- Pet Friendly Trucks.
- NEWER TRUCKS.
- Our Rigs Come with: Refrigerators. APUs. NITE Systems.
Inverters. Elite Pass. Samsara!.
- We love our Drivers who are a part of our family! Heck, without
them, none of us would have jobs.
- We recognize our drivers every week, Special bonuses,
giveaways, rewards, and goodies...
- Cookouts, family events, sporting events
- 24hrs a day...You can call, text, or email and reach a Diver
- Safety, Regulations, Training...We have the right people in
every department helping our Drivers.
- Pay expectations, prompt payment, low mileage, bonuses that are
not achievable or even paid. Really?
- These things add up quicker than you think, along with...Stop
pay, layover pay, breakdown pay, detention pay.
- Not only hurting your pocketbook, but adding to your stress
About 75% of the time..It's just drop and hook.
But if you get stuck, and you will sometimes...
You get paid nicely for:
- Stop Pay.
- Layover Pay.
- Breakdown Pay.
- Detention Pay.
AT SWEET EXPRESS OUR DRIVER TRAINERS CAN EARN OVER $95,000/YEAR
OTR and DEDICATED CDL Drivers also needed.
Get paid to train when you're a new CDL Driver: $800 week.
In addition to your regular mileage rate Trainers Earn
- 450.00 Per Week Flat Rate
- 450.00 Per Passing Trainee
- .50 to .56 CPM
- Trainers Average Gross is between $1800 and $2200 Per
- Paid for 500 mile minimum on loaded move (excludes local and
- Stop Pay, Layover Pay, Breakdown and Detention Pay
- All Freight is Dry Van No Touch
- 70 to 80 Percent Drop and Hook
- Average 2,700 - 3,300 miles a week
- Benefits begin on Day 1 - no waiting periods!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Program
- Paid Vacation
Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 per month every month your
referral is employed (Limit of up to 6 months for a total of
- 3 Years Experience
Call today with any questions you may have at 616-241-9200 Ext. 155
and ask for Nick!
Sweet Express, LLC
Keywords: Sweet Express, LLC, Carrollton , Class A OTR Driver Trainer + Extra Pay, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!