Property Maintenance Technician
Company: Lion Real Estate Group, LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2022
$300 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!
Lion Real Estate Group is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join
the team at "Embry," our owner-operated multifamily property
located in Carrollton, Texas.
(Recruiters/Agencies: Please do not respond to this ad.)
Lion Real Estate Group is a real estate investment firm founded in
2007 by Jeff Weller and Mory Barak. Lion Real Estate Group focuses
on acquisition of value-add and opportunistic multifamily and
creative office properties by leveraging its principals' experience
in order to create value for its investors through renovation,
repositioning, better management and optimum capitalization of its
properties. Lion has an entrepreneurial team that possesses a track
record in the execution of sophisticated investment strategies and
has been a part of more than $1.2 billion of joint venture, equity
and mezzanine real estate transactions. The firm currently owns and
operates 5,836 units across twenty-six multifamily properties and
two office properties located in the Los Angeles, Nashville,
Denver, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta and Salt Lake City areas.
Lion Real Estate Group - BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Medical Insurance (77% of employee/dependent premium paid by
- Dental Insurance (99% of employee premium paid by Lion)
- Vision Insurance (99% of employee premium paid by Lion)
- Voluntary Plans, including Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical
Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, and Pet Insurance
- Third-Party Dedicated Benefits Concierge (TouchCare)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (6% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off Policies:
- Sick Leave
- Holidays (New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth,
Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous People's Day, Veterans Day,
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
- Bereavement Leave
- Inclement Weather
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks and Rewards Program through Fond.com
Property Maintenance Technician - JOB PURPOSE :
The maintenance technician plays a vital role in our community's
day to day impression on existing and prospective residents and is
expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and
professionalism while ensuring that all company maintenance
policies and procedures are consistently followed. The maintenance
technician is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing all
aspects of the property and apartment units including plumbing,
electrical, heating/cooling, carpentry, appliances, painting and
Property Maintenance Technician - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures all company maintenance policies and procedures are
- Ensures quality control checks of all final products (i.e. unit
turns, preventive maintenance, rehab projects).
- Walks property daily and inspects vacant apartments.
- Completes work orders in a timely and cost-efficient
- Addresses all maintenance emergencies in a timely fashion,
including on-call emergencies
- Assists in maintaining and repairing structural, plumbing,
HVAC, and electrical issues, including rehab units
- Prioritizes work orders and unit turns
- Paints and turns vacant units, including rehab units
- Cleans and repairs swimming pools
- Ensures the physical well-being and curb appeal of the
apartment community including grounds cleanliness
- Ensures all work assignments are completed according to Company
- Assists with move-in and move-out procedures
- Brings all resident issues to the attention of office personnel
and informs property managers of any issues observed in housing
- Works together with maintenance team to keep on-site shops in
- Coordinates with supervisor to order supplies while maintaining
the appropriate expense budget allotted per property.
- Works collaboratively with supervisor to prepare for all city
and internal property inspections.
- Ensures Company Safety Program and OSHA safety requirements are
being followed and conducts routine property safety
- Maintains annual fair housing certification for maintenance
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance according to
required work schedule decided by the Company, including being
available for on-call on weeknights and weekends
- Provides exemplary customer service to residents, prospects,
and guests and represents the Company in a professional manner at
Property Maintenance Technician - REQUIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to create and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Team player with ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, manage time
efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
Property Maintenance Technician - EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year residential maintenance or related experience
- 1+ year of experience in multifamily property management highly
- HVAC/EPA Certification preferred
Property Maintenance Technician - PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Frequently stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, climb stairs/ladders and walk property
- Ability to use hands to handle tools, feel objects, or control
machinery as outlined in job description
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to complete daily
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 15 lbs., frequently lift
and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
lbs. Any lifting above 50 lbs. must be done with assistance and/or
material handling equipment.
Property Maintenance Technician - REQUIRED TRAVEL:
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Occasional need (5-20% of the time) to utilize personal
transportation to inspect apartment community, pick up supplies and
other property errands, or to assist at sister properties as
directed by the supervisor.
- Occasional use of property golf cart may be necessary, if
applicable to the property
[Successful completion of background and drug screening required
prior to beginning employment.]
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lion Real Estate Group, LLC, Carrollton , Property Maintenance Technician, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!