A/C, Trim, Electrical Technician
Company: Five Star Chevrolet
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSam Pack's Five Star Chevrolet believes our
success is attributed to our employees. Since 1980, we have
continued to grow our business and culture while holding true to
our core values of FUN, integrity, caring, self discipline and
continuous improvement. We are the only all Chevrolet store in DFW
that has a fully state of the art shop with air conditioning. We
have added multiple fleet accounts to our service and parts
departments and are in need of technicians to help take care of
them and our growing customer base. Enjoy getting paid weekly as
well as working 1 Saturday a month until 3:00 PM.We are passionate
about harnessing a culture where our employees LOVE their jobs and
customers LOVE our employees. We are focused on using technology to
create a best-in-class experience for our customers. Dominating our
share of the market in the sales and servicing of Chevrolet
products in the DFW market while maintaining a top ranking in
customer service, employee satisfaction and owner loyalty. Who we
are and how we do business in defined in our Core Values, Vision
and Mission statements. If interested in becoming part of our award
winning team, apply below!BENEFITS:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accident Insurance
- Paid vacation for full time employees
- Employee discount on cars, parts and service
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Saturday lunches are provided
- We're passionate about our culture RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive
systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering,
suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner and maintain
accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and
follow prescribed safety regulations. REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 year college degree in vehicle maintenance/automotive
- Strong automotive background.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check.
DISCLAIMERThe preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by employees within this
classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as
being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves
the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments
of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so
that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the
job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will
employment relationship existing between Pack Auto Group and its
Keywords: Five Star Chevrolet, Carrollton , A/C, Trim, Electrical Technician, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!