Company: Treehouse Foods
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Employee Type:Full timeLocation:TX CarrolltonJob Type:Production
MaintenanceJob Posting Title:Maintenance SupervisorJob
Description:Job Summary: This position will be responsible for
providing support to ensure efficient operation of the Maintenance
Department. This position will also support other managers and
employees through a variety of tasks related to the safety and
quality of the organization and communication.The Maintenance
Supervisor is required to comply with all food safety/quality
policies and procedures as defined by TreeHouse to include but not
limited to; HACCP, GMP's, and general housekeeping
- Assures that all Maintenance Team members adhere to all Safety,
Sanitation, Quality, and GMP policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership and supervises the activities of the
maintenance team ensuring efficient scheduling and prioritizing of
- Foster dynamic relationships with the maintenance team members
and their counterparts in production.
- Ensure shift to shift maintenance issues/tasks/assignments are
- Lead and/or participate in Continuous Improvement teams to
improve production efficiencies and/or equipment reliability.
- Maintain and review team member payroll data to ensure
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems of production
equipment through personal observations, maintenance programs and
operator feedback and plans and takes corrective actions. Walk the
floor to review work or equipment in action. Review work plan for
- Conducts Daily/Weekly Operating Report with employees to
address variances and Operating Equipment Effectiveness gaps.
- Coordinates, arranges, and supervises or provides for the
completion of corrective and preventative maintenance in accordance
with standard operating procedures, of all processing practices,
and financial considerations of production equipment to minimize
plant down time. Develop Area Master Maintenance List.
- Coordinate tasks, critiquing on-going and finished work, sets
priorities and other responsibilities as authorized. Generates
follow-up work orders from off conditions noted on Preventative or
Emergency Maintenance where a repair cannot be correctly
- Generates follow-up work orders from work lists.
- Reviews Break Down Analysis and suggest plan of action or
recommendation to root cause.
- Provides support to the Capital Program. Including but not
limited to execution of assigned capital projects. Provides
recommendations to the capital program based on equipment
reliability plan for area of responsibility.
- Develop Reliability Improvement Plan for area of
- Maintains working relationship with Contractors and Vendors to
maintain equipment reliability and keep abreast of equipment
obsolescence and new technology. Maintain Vendor contact for
sourcing and ordering materials and supplies for direct
- Provide oversite and management on Maintenance Repair and
Overhaul inventory levels for area of responsibility to meet
R&M and financial objectives of the Facility. Including but not
limited to providing inventory recommendations based on equipment
Bill of Materials and Spare Parts List.
- Implement Operating Equipment Effectiveness improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining skills flexibility matrices and
training of maintenance mechanics. Develops resident subject matter
- Must be able to cover weekends on a rotational basis. #IND1
hashtag TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Carrollton , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!