Company: Ommo Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- PCB Design & Layout
- Hardware debugging & testing, including EMI
- Design & maintain electronic aspects of test fixtures that are
used to characterize, debug, and calibrate various Ommo hardware,
both internally and on the production line
- Manage the manufacturing & production of custom hardware, which
involves working with overseas suppliers.
- Collaborate with the software & product teams to ensure
end-to-end product conformance and functionality
- Create and maintain hardware documentation in company knowledge
base and in relevant FDA documentation
- Help create scalable hardware processes for a growing
- 2-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, mechatronics,
electrical engineering, or related fields.
- Proficiency with Eagle or other professional EDA software
- Intuition and understanding of circuits and electrical
- Comfortable with and capable of solving very complex and
- Understanding of common software development processes and an
ability to work closely with software engineers
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneouslyNice to Haves
- C programming experience
- Experience designing medical devices
- Python ExperienceCOVID-19 vaccination is required, although the
company will consider accommodations for disability- and
religious-based reasons.Background checks will be conducted on all
Keywords: Ommo Technologies, Inc., Carrollton , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!