Measure - Estimator
Company: IMPACT FLOORS OF TEXAS LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Measure-EstimatorImpact Property Solutions is one of the
nation's top providers of Multi-Family flooring replacement and new
construction. Impact Floors of Texas, our Texas Division, offers
flooring material selection and procurement, project management,
contract administration, installation construction & development
services all under one roof. The company has completed hundreds of
millions of dollars in renovations and new construction over the
past 25+ years and has built a team of 140 + highly skilled
professionals with the tested expertise to oversee both small- and
large-scale projects from concept to completion. Impact Property
Solutions is searching for a Measure-Estimator. The preferred
candidate will have experience and working knowledge of estimating
flooring materials and a working knowledge of dimensional software.
This position will require an individual to do accurate flooring
measurements and translating those measurements into job quotes.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to read, understand and
critically question floor plans/specs. Duties/Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Read blueprints
- Generate quotes
- Identify potential installation problems based on plans,
products or requested designs.
- Determine if job is within the scope of work for the type of
flooring the client has selected.
- Read for the following; what material goes in each room, the
quantity of the material required, create carpet seaming diagram,
create area take-offs (carpet, tile, wood, vinyl, etc.).
- Interact with Measure Manager for assistance with installation
methods and practices and staying up to date with new products and
install methods in the flooring industry Competencies
- MS Office (MS Word and Excel) and PC fluency required.
- Familiarity with sq. ft. and sq. yd. dimensions
- Strong persistence and deadline oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sees the big picture. Understands the goals, priorities, and
strategies of the job and how they relate to our customer, and can
prioritize work accordingly.Education and experience
- High School or GED Equivalent; Associates of Science or related
- Minimum 1-year experience flooring installation estimation
- RMFS experience a plus
- Experience with Auto CAD a plusBenefits
- Competitive Health Insurance Plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Generous PTO plus paid HolidaysPhysical demandsProlonged
periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.Must be able
to lift up to 15 pounds at times. PI182005707
Keywords: IMPACT FLOORS OF TEXAS LLC, Carrollton , Measure - Estimator, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!