Business Development Representative
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Company OverviewPOOLCORP is the leading business-to-business
wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies,
equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our
subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and
Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 390 Sales
Centers worldwide, with nearly 5,000 employees proudly serving the
needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business;
driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic,
an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a
family-oriented work atmosphere.Why POOLCORP?Because it's a place
where you can grow! At POOLCORP you'll find plenty of excellent
career advancement and training opportunities to support your
career growth. Our safe and stable work environment is further
enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. And,
the job prospects are endless as we offer a wide range of full
time, part time and seasonal positions.At POOLCORP, we strive to
employ only the very best. So, end your job search here - at
POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!Location: SCP
Carrollton, TX - 70; 2107 Hutton Drive, Carrollton, Texas -
75006Job SummaryThe Business Development Representative identifies
and negotiates strategic relationships with current customers and
develops new business relationships.
- Prospects for potential new clients within our target market:
Pool & Spa Retailers, Pool Builders, Pool & Spa Maintenance
- Cold Calls on, and markets to, prospective clients.
- Follows up and qualifies sales leads.
- Makes professional presentations on products and programs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customer
- Identifies client needs.
- Provides quotes and product data as needed by customers.
- Closes sales and follows through to assure appropriate
- Supports Operations and A/R efforts.
- Works with Sales Center, Regional and Divisional managers to
grow the business.
- Completes internal reports and paperwork in a timely
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in professional-level
- A proven track record of successful sales in a wholesale
- Ability to cold call on prospective clients.
- A strong knowledge of one or more of the following product
lines: pool related equipment, plumbing supplies, tile, decking,
exterior lighting, patio furniture, construction materials,
building supplies, chemicals, landscaping / irrigation supplies,
HVAC supplies or similar tangible goods.
- Willingness and ability to travel to service this area.
- Occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office WORD
- Knowledge of AMP or similar customer management system
- Knowledge of Prelude or similar inventory control software
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.To apply, email
Keywords: Poolcorp, Carrollton , Business Development Representative, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!