Company: Mears Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Mears Group, Inc.
Technician Job Description
Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best
people in the industry and providing best value services to our
customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride
in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting
people and resources. As an industry leader, we have built our
reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track
record of performance, integrity and - above all - a commitment to
safety, quality and our people.
What Do You Offer Us?
* Work with a crew of 2-4 team members surveying underground
pipelines to identify areas of concern
* Learn data collection procedures and techniques
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Assist the crew leader to ensure both safety and survey equipment
is working properly and is well maintained
* Assist with data collection in accordance with project scope
* Support crew leader as requested
* Participate in daily safety meetings
* Proficient at using all survey equipment
What We Offer You:
* Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
* Defined career path for future growth
* Weekly payroll
* Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including
What is Required?
* Valid Driver's License
* Pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
* High school diploma or GED
* Pipe, cable locator, fluke multimeter experience
* Travel 4-6 weeks at a time.
* Must be able to stand or walk for long periods with repeated
lifting (Up to 50 lbs.), kneeling, crawling, climbing and
* Must be able to be a subject of loud work environments
* Must be able to be a subject of extreme cold and warm outside
work environmental temperatures
Keywords: Mears Group, Carrollton , Technician, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!