Veterans Preferred - Business Systems Analyst (WMS/PKMS)
Company: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Are you looking to make
a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will
find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient
focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization,
we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team
members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine
status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine
due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious
belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy
and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
- Under the general direction of a Corporate Director of WSO
Solutions, creates, implements, and supports various systematic
solutions that serve AmerisourceBergen's business
- In this role, the WSO SolutionsAnalyst performs on project
teams to help design and implement solutions for the WSO software,
and also performs in a support role to sustain the solution after
- The role is also involved in the Operations Analytics
initiative using the Manhattan Associates Supply Chain Intelligence
system to develop various reporting and datamart capabilities.
- (Note, "WSO software" describes software for the Warehouse
Systems/Operations and includes but is not limited to = PkMS (WM),
Slot Optimization (SO), WorkInfo (LM), Supply Chain Intelligence
(SCI), Extended Enterprise Management (EEM), Jira, and
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Centralized enhancement process (requirements, designs, coding
(ABC or Manhattan), testing, documentation, delivery/deployment)
for Distribution Services software.
- Establishing, documenting, communicating, and deploying WMS
Technical Configuration Standards for Distribution Services
- Key system contact responsibilities within IT and with
- Distribution Services software aspects related to SOX/Audit
- SDN management, promotion, and change management.
- Assists with server ordering and setup, including coordinating
with IT DBAs and Manhattan Associates to install the new
- Develops tools to improve the management of the Distribution
Services software production, test, and training systems
- Completes system project tasks for Distribution Services
software upgrades, including developing cutover plans, conversion
utilities, and test plans
- Completes tasks in maintenance and management of the various
Master, Test, and Training environments for the Distribution
- Assists the WSO Manager team with troubleshooting production
- Application Knowledge: Manhattan Active Warehouse Management,
WMi/PkMS, WMOS, Slot Optimization, Labor Management, Supply Chain
Intelligence, Jira, Confluence, NuVizz, Fedex Server.
- Integrated Systems: WMi, SAP ERP, MHE
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works evenings, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
- Assists Corporate Director of DS IT Solutions with:
What your background should look like
- Requires training in fields such as business administration,
accounting, computer sciences or similar vocations obtained through
completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program; normally
requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and
progressively responsible experience designing, building, testing
and deploying enterprise system solutions.
- Experience with Manhattan Associates software and Cognos
- Previous experience with commercial third-party Warehouse
Management Systems. PkMS iSeries experience desired. MarkMagic,
Slot Optimization, Supply Chain Intelligence, Labor Management,
Extended Enterprise Management experience beneficial.
- Previous experience with Material Handling Systems and
- Detailed knowledge and experience with the following Cognos and
Business Intelligence components preferred: Report Studio, Event
Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio, Map Manager,
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting
Business Intelligence systems preferred.
- Systems knowledge of Linux, Linux shell scripting, Apache,
Java, Oracle, Citrix, SQL Server, Windows Server, Remote Desktop,
AS400 RPG preferred.
- Demonstrated strong issue resolution and problem solving
skills, including debugging code.
- Demonstrated strong testing management and organization
- Demonstrated software application gap/requirements definition,
conceptual design, technical design, development, and testing
skills. Programming skills preferred.
- Previous design, coding, and testing experience with
interfacing various large systems together.
- Knowledge of socket, MQ, web services, and soap interfaces
- Demonstrated command-line operating system technical skills
(such as operating system functions, relational databases,
libraries, object authority, jobq's, job descriptions, subsystems,
scheduled jobs, tape backups/restores, technical issue analysis,
outq's, etc.). AS400 operating system skills preferred.
- Previous knowledge of RF and Zebra equipment. Cubiscan
experience desired also.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly resolve time-sensitive issues,
including deriving short-term solutions and long-term solutions to
meet the business need.
- Ability to multi-task several initiatives, production issues,
etc. while meeting committed development delivery dates.
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills;
especially to present complex, technical topics to a non-technical
- Strong skills regarding initiative and being pro-active.
- Strong skills with project management tools (e.g., Microsoft
Project, Access, Excel, Word, Visio, Power point, Client Access,
- Ability to communicate effectively with various parties of
different subject areas (IT/IBM resources, DBAs, warehouse
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct
- Lean Six-Sigma skills preferred.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite of products, especially
Excel or Access.
- Willing to travel up to 33% of the time.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
$68,700 - 98,340
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The
actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in
Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum
salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation, Carrollton , Veterans Preferred - Business Systems Analyst (WMS/PKMS), Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!