ServiceNow Architect (US Based Remote)
Company: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At
AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative
culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a
difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility
to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Role of a ServiceNow Architect at AmerisourceBergen is closely
related and works in pair with development team, ITSM process
owners and a product owner. Position includes research of markets
new best practices, development optimizations, solution
recommendations and guidelines for technical debt reduction. This
role requires effective communication skills, which is a must for
this role. ServiceNow Architect must have ability to translate
stakeholder requirements into technical solution design, that
aligns with ServiceNow best practices and is in line with OOB
functionality. This role correspondingly includes, but is not
* Evaluation of new features and produce comprehensive analysis and
* Perform and participate in product roadmap planning together with
* Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including
design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, and
* Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the
most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
* Ensures that non-functional requirements are met in the system
(data security, solution integrity, solutions are testable and does
not impact performance, etc.).
* Stay current with capabilities of ServiceNow platform.
* Be proactive about knowledge sharing.
* Creates technical design documentation.
* Provides technical coaching and oversight to junior
* Capable of estimating solution complexity based on time, cost,
What your background should look like
* 5+ years of professional experience in design and development in
* 3+ years ServiceNow Solution Architect experience.
* Strong knowledge and practical experience of ServiceNow API.
* System integration experience using web services and other
web-based technologies such as REST/SOAP.
* Understanding of ServiceNow capabilities across the platform and
experience in implementing best-practices and procedures.
* Experience in professional communications with stakeholders at
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools.
* Proven ability to drive results and readiness across multiple
* ITIL Certification.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive,
diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location,
position and/or business unit.
$93,500 - 143,990
* This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The
actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in
Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum
salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: AmerisourceBergen Corporation - Corporate, Carrollton , ServiceNow Architect (US Based Remote), Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!