Facility Maintenance Technician
Posted on: January 25, 2023
HOURLY PAY RATE $22.00This position is responsible for
performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot,
repair and maintain facility equipment and the Distribution Center
according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems
-and process to support the achievement of the site's business
goals and objectives.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL
ACCOUNTABILITIES:Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this
position must have the ability to:
- Perform general facility maintenance including but not limited
to painting, general building repair, light construction, furniture
repair and electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of building
equipment and machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work order to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Monitor all refrigeration equipment, troubleshoot, service and
report any abnormalities.
- Monitor and test fire prevention equipment.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment
and the facility.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry
- Use and in some cases provide a variety of hand and power
tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
- Coordinate, work with and be main point of contact with outside
- Maintain and update related best practices for the
facility.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:A teammate in this
- Have a high school diploma. Associates degree in mechanical,
electrical or industrial maintenance or other related field is
- Have 2 years of equivalent recent work experience and related
- Have experience with OSHA, MSDS, and other related safety
regulations is preferred.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a professional personal
presentation are required.
- Be able to meet tight deadlines with little margin for
- Have experience with computer word processing,
presentations/graphic proficiency and spreadsheet skills are
required, (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Have a command of English grammar and spelling required.
- Have basic math skills required and must be capable of
calculations on calculator and computer.
- Stand walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the
head for extended periods of time.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The environment encompasses all areas of a professional office
building.Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane, Carrollton , Facility Maintenance Technician, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!