Company: HumCap Recruiting
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Electrical Engineer - Carrollton, TX Description
- Design/Develop electrical prototypes and production units
utilizing an electrical design cycle which includes concept and
detailed design (schematic capture & PCB layout), test, system
integration and manufacturing release.
- Product technologies include microprocessors /
microcontrollers, FPGAs, analog circuitry (switching power
supplies, etc.), audio/video data compression and encryption, 802.3
fiber-optic based networks, 802.11 wireless networks, LED lighting
- Education: BSEE Minimum
- Electrical design experience including detailed design,
schematic capture, PCB layout, functional test, etc. considered a
- Schematic Capture and PCB Routing Software - experience with
OrCAD/Allegro or similar product is considered a plus. Will be
required to use OrCAD/Allegro.
- Microsoft Office - reasonable proficiency in Excel, Word,
- FPGA design / tool experience is considered a plus.
- Electro-optical design experience is considered a
- Ethernet design experience is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with FAA and/or Mil Spec requirements considered a
- Strong problem-solving skills relating to electrical
- Logical thought processes, excellent attention to detail,
ability to conceptualize and implement innovative electrical
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Requires little supervision. Works well in loosely structured
- Positive interpersonal skills dealing with co-workers,
- Experience with hardware diagnostic tools including
oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.,
considered a plus.
Keywords: HumCap Recruiting, Carrollton , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...