Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company: Dominium Management Services, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Dominium is helping tackle the affordable housing crisis - and
we're looking for motivated candidates to join our team and help
further our mission. With offices in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Dallas
and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation's most respected and
innovative affordable housing development and management companies.
We create quality, affordable homes and engage with our residents
daily to create a strong sense of community and connectivity. Join
us in making a difference in people's lives every day at a company
where you can challenge yourself to develop both personally and
professionally. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician
to join our team at Signature at Southern Oaks , a 256 unit
apartment community in Dallas, TX. $1,500 sign on bonus included!
Subject to change; restrictions apply Position Summary: As a
Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the general
appearance and maintenance of the property to help create a great
living experience for our residents. Responsibilities:
- Monitor property for any repairs or replacements that may
- Complete work requests for common areas and apartment
- Perform preventative maintenance on property
- Assess and repair appliances as needed
- Assist in preparing vacant units ready for new residents
- Occasional on-call duties (trip stipend provided if called back
to site after regular work hours)
- Create and maintain a safe work environment Qualifications:
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in maintenance preferred
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing systems, and
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO certification preferred
- Valid drivers' license and insurance may be required About Us:
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and
property management companies nationwide. We operate in
approximately 20 states and employ over 1,200 employees. For 50
years, we have offered excellence to the development and management
of affordable housing communities across the United States.
Dominium's values - creating long-term value, developing people,
integrity, and growth - are built upon our company's mission and
vision. We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program,
training and development programs, career growth opportunities and
community volunteer and outreach programs. We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including
Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible
Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dominium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status.
Keywords: Dominium Management Services, LLC, Carrollton , Apartment Maintenance Technician, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!