Electrical Designer - Control Panels
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Unlimited PTO!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sommer GreavesAre you
a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $68,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
core values are centered around our people and our clients. We
believe that putting your employees first is not only the right
thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure
our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary source for conveyor repair and builds!If you are an
experienced Electrical Designer, then please apply!Why join us?Do
you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy
time at home w/ family? We do too!Meaningful Work!Best in Class
Firm!Competitive Compensation Package!Complete Benefits
Package!Unlimited PTO!Accelerated Career Growth!Many More!Job
DetailsJob Details:We are on the lookout for a highly skilled and
experienced Electrical Designer who will specialize in Control
Panels for our dynamic engineering team. This is a fantastic
opportunity for an individual who is passionate about designing
cutting-edge electrical systems and has a knack for technical
drawing and computer-aided design. The successful candidate will be
responsible for creating and improving control panel designs,
utilizing their extensive knowledge in AutoCAD Electrical, panel
shop, and CAD Drawings. They will bring their expertise in
electrical engineering to the table to create functional and
efficient designs that meet our high standards of quality and
- Design and develop control panel layouts, schematics, and
wiring diagrams using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand project
requirements and develop electrical designs accordingly.
- Ensure that all designs comply with industry standards and
- Create detailed technical drawings and CAD models of electrical
- Work closely with the panel shop to ensure the accurate
implementation of designs.
- Continuously monitor and improve existing designs for
efficiency and functionality.
- Provide technical support to the production team during the
assembly and testing of control panels.
- Collaborate with project managers to estimate costs, schedules,
and resources required for the design and manufacturing of control
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and advancements in
electrical design and control panel technology.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in electrical design,
specifically control panel design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Electrical, CAD Drawings, and other
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and control panel
- Strong technical drawing and design skills.
- Experience working with a panel shop is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and
- A proactive approach to learning and adopting new technologies
and methodologies.Join our team and be a part of an exciting
journey in the engineering industry. We are eager to see your
innovative designs and watch you grow with us.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Carrollton , Electrical Designer - Control Panels, Professions , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!