Distribution Associate - Mesquite, TX
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Posted on: August 21, 2019
Join a team that feels like family.
We are searching for a Distribution Center Associate to load or
unload products from trailers and containers in our fast-paced
warehouses Distribution & Fulfillment Center, as well as transport
finished products between production Manufacturing and Distribution
Center Storage locations. Here, you ll have independence in your
work, and shifts that align with your needs choose from various
schedule options which includes time of day, length of shift, and
number of days a week.
Our ideal candidate is reliable and enjoys a physically active
environment. You ll be lifting and moving furniture getting a
quality work out while getting paid. The work is self-driven
allowing for a high level of independence. If this sounds like you,
apply online or walk in to apply in person!
Join us in Mesquite, TX
Starting Base Wage:
- 1 st Shift: $13.75 with incremental tenured increases Base
- Weekend differentials up to $2.00 additional ($1.00 an hour
extra if either Saturday or Sunday is part of your regular shift.
$2.00 an hour extra if both Saturday and Sunday are part of your
- 2 nd shift: +$. 75 What you will do as a Distribution Center
- Lifting : you must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100
pounds and manipulate up to 250 pounds occasionally. (Think of
lifting couches throughout the day.)
- Pushing and pulling: You will frequently transport loads of up
to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- You will manipulate products by hand from a primary location to
a cart, pallet, or plate.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center as needed.
- Operate Powered Industrial Vehicles in a safe and appropriate
- You will make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top
priority at all times. What skills you will need:
- You have basic counting and math skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic
- You have the ability to measure using English and Metric
- Ability to learn our basic computer and scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Powered
Industrial Vehicles license where required. Affordable benefits
built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discount We hire for the attitude and train for the
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company.
Our team lives and breathes a dirty fingernail approach that breeds
success unlike any other. That s why when we hire new team members,
we don t require them to know the technical ins and outs of the
job. We re looking for great culture fits and will train you for
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley
Ashley Furniture Industries, 4000 E. Scyene Rd, Mesquite, TX
Questions? Call us today! 469-###-####
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dock, forklift operator,
fulfillment, logistics intern, operator night, palletizer,
unloading, warehouse, warehouse support
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Carrollton , Distribution Associate - Mesquite, TX, Professions , Seagoville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!