Customer Service Representative - Service -Plumbing/HVAC/Electrical
Company: Denali Construction Services, LP
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Denali CS is seeking an immediate placement for a Customer
Service Representative for our Carrollton, TX office.*
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize
* High level of organization and follow through required.
* Attention to detail is critical.
* Growth opportunities available.
* Dispatch service technicians with guidance from operations
* Maintain strong customer relations.
* Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in.
* Maintain customer database with current information.
* Clear and concise communications with department managers,
technicians and customers.
* Keep customers appraised as to company schedule and requested
* Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing
* Prepare service invoices for processing.
*Skills Needed: *
* 2 Years of Phone Customer Service
* 2 Years customer service experience for HVAC, plumbing or
electrical company or closely similar service industry with a
mobile fleet of technicians.
* Service Trade experience is a plus.
*Screenings Required: *
* Substance Screening
* Criminal Background
Denali is an equal opportunity employer.
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Residential HVAC/Plumbing Dispatch: 2 years (Preferred)
* Phone Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Denali Construction Services, LP, Carrollton , Customer Service Representative - Service -Plumbing/HVAC/Electrical, Sales , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!