Administrative Coordinator, Community Corrections
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking an Administrative
Coordinator, Community Corrections who has a passion for providing
the highest quality care in a residential setting. Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To
Change the lives of those in your care! The Administrative
Coordinator, Community Corrections performs varied clerical
functions and related office duties in the areas of
accounting/business office, human resources and payroll
administration. This role verifies and ensures accurate payroll
records and reporting. In addition, this person calculates, posts
and verifies financial data for use in maintaining accounting and
- Review and enter payroll information into the timekeeping
system, including but not limited to, leave authorization forms,
missed time punches, special hours, historical corrections, within
established payroll deadlines.
- Maintain personnel records, contacts appropriate sources to
secure missing information and verifies and forwards employee
changes related to promotions, transfers, rates of pay, and
personal data for processing.
- Provide employment information to applicants or employees
relative to job openings and application processes.
- Assist with pre-employment screening and new hire orientation
processes. Enter and process information in the Applicant Tracking
- Provide information to supervisors for consideration of
eligible candidates for job openings. Schedule interviews. Review
and process candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- One year of experience in full-time clerical or administrative
office work is required, preferably in human resources
administration or bookkeeping/accounting.
- Additional qualifying education at an accredited college,
business school or technical institute in office administration or
a related field may be substituted for the required experience on a
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Carrollton , Administrative Coordinator, Community Corrections, Administration, Clerical , Carrollton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!